In-store execution cloud software
- Compliantia customers have checked over 3,000,000 in-store standards to date
- Compliantia is used in over 4,500 stores worldwide
- Compliantia is used in 21 countries in North-America, Europe and Australia
- Compliantia has over 1,000 stores under management in Australia alone
- Compliantia is used by Tier 1 retailers with revenues in excess of $1 billion
- Compliantia is used for merchandising and service compliance, health and safety, security, loss prevention and more
- Registering for a 30 day trial only takes a few minutes and is free
- 40% of users access Compliantia on a tablet or smartphone
- There are 25 built-in reports in Compliantia, ready to use
- Compliantia uses redundantly load-balanced servers for speed and reliability
- We have over 15,500 retail professionals in our moderated LinkedIn group "District Managers and Retail Operations"
- Who owns the data? You do. The customer's data is the sole and exclusive property of the customer.
What does it do?
- Closed-loop workflow including scheduler, audit, action plan and follow-up
- Flexible automated scoring
- Notifications and reminders
- Support for photos and attachments
- Online and offline form builder
- Online and offline store and user management
- Reporting, Dashboard and KPI
- Support for smartphones and tablets
- Available in English, French, Spanish and Italian. Your time zone and countries.
Why choose Compliantia?
- Increase same-store sales by 1%
- Improve loss prevention
- Protect the health & safety of your customers and employees
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Engineered for retailers
- Lower total cost of ownership than Excel
- Configurable to your specific needs
- One-day setup and free trial
- No hardware, no headaches, secure
- Trusted by Tier 1 and 2 retailers worldwide
- Head office Track the performance of stores, programs and individuals in real time.
- District managers Perform web, tablet and mobile retail audits. Create and follow-up on action plans. Spot trends, problem areas and repeat unacceptables.
- Franchisees and store managers Acknowledge visits. View and follow-up on action plans. View visit history and trends.
- Brand administrator Manage locations, users and forms online and offline. Full administrative privileges.
- Best practiceRetailers: Implement A Retail Audit Process In Five Steps
- Best practiceHow To Build A Retail Audit Checklist
- Best practiceRetail Audit Calibration - Purpose and Best Practices
- Best practiceThe Mighty Action Plan
- Cost-benefitRetail Audit Software: Buy vs Build
- Cost-benefitHow Much Do Retail Audits Really Cost?
- Cost-benefitWhy In-Store Execution Matters
- General informationRetail Audit Misconceptions
In the news
Designed to cut the time and expense of sending a district manager to a store, Compliantia is an "out of the box" retail audit and task management software as a service (SaaS) that runs on the web, smart phones and tablets. [...] It optimizes the effectiveness of in-store merchandising programs by ensuring they are implemented consistently.